Horseback riding Estancia Lucia
We will roam the authentic Estancia (ranch) Lucia, which is dedicated to cattle breeding. We will be passing through woods, crossing rivers, up and down hill, reaching beautiful viewpoint of the surroundings. You will be immersed into rural Chilean Patagonia and learn about its way of life.
Daily schedule : 9:30-12:30 or 15:00-18:00.
- With or without experience on horseback.
- Private rides for experienced riders
From : CLP $60.000 per person
- A nice, well-trained horse
- Equipment: comfortable saddle, gaiters, helmet
- Basic training to learn how to manage your horse safely
- Entrance fees to estancias
- Guiding by english-speaking professional staff, specialized in horses and with WFR certification (first aid)
- Guarantee of being part of a small group of participants
- Meals (for full day and more)
Programs do not include
- Travel insurance
- Programs can be combined to organize your unique experience.
- Exclusive and personalized excursions, our guides adapt it to the participants.
- You can come by taxi or we will help you organize the transport if you need it.
- Life is unpredictable in Patagonia, we have to adapt to the climatic conditions, however there is always something beautiful to experience.
→ Write to us for more information!
TRAINING FOR TRAIL RIDE GUIDES
As equine professionals, we love to share our knowledge and passion. We offer the possibility to professional local tour guides to learn the necessary skills to lead horseback excursions.
The trail ride guide training will give you all the tools you need to understand horse psychology and manage horseback rides, guaranteeing the highest standards of safety for your guests, but also allowing them to have fun and enjoy their adventure.